Bowtie’s mission is to make insurance good again and our vision is to build a category-defining health insurance company.
As a young and fast-growing company, grooming and learning from the next generation is always our priority. We are looking for great talents who share our values to drive our B2C partnership efforts and to bring Good insurance to more!
About the Role
We are looking for a highly skilled and motivated Manager/Senior Manager specializing in B2C Partnerships to join our pioneering virtual insurance company in Hong Kong.
In this role, you will work closely with the co-founder and co-CEO, leading a team and collaborating with the partnership, marketing and product teams to develop and implement effective distribution partnership strategies.
Your Key Responsibilities Include:
Develop and execute B2C distribution partnership strategies
- Identify and build relationships with new affiliate partners, with a particular focus on the fintech and health ecosystem
Identify and pitch prospective partners
- Cultivate and nurture relationships with key partners to drive mutually beneficial collaborations
- Negotiate and structure agreements to align incentives and drive sales
- Prepare compelling proposals to showcase the value propositions
Campaign management and Performance Monitoring
Monitor and analyze affiliate sales performance, identifying areas for improvement and implementing effective campaigns
- Conduct tests to optimize value proposition, segment, and offers
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including product, marketing, compliance, and platform to ensure the timely and high-quality delivery of partnership initiatives
The success of this role will be measured by:
- No. of partnership deal signed
- Quality of partners
- Outcome of partnership campaign (sales and branding effect)
You are a seasoned business development expert who has a proven track record in growing affiliate partnerships and achieving remarkable growth and:
- A minimum of 8 years of experience at a managerial level, with a strong background in business development and partnership
- Deal-focused and can-do mindset, willing to take risks to succeed
- Demonstrate exceptional negotiation and relationship-building skills, with a track record of closing successful deals.
- Possess a deep understanding of the Hong Kong ecosystem and digital landscape
- Excel as a collaborator, with outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent in written and spoken English and Chinese.
Alternatively, candidates with high potential and less experience will be considered for the Manager role.
And, the following qualifications are preferred but not essential
- Prior experience in a fast-paced and high-growth organization, with exposure to B2C consumer products
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or other related disciplines
Apart from a great career path and an opportunity to do good and do well, we also offer:
- Competitive package
- Flexible working hours
- Benefits include medical/ dental coverage and wellness programs
- Fun, co-operative, and flexible startup culture
- Weekly sharing sessions and regular social gatherings
- Excellent learning opportunities with Professional Development Sponsorship
We are the first licensed virtual insurer (虛擬保險公司) in Hong Kong.
We believe that insurance is fundamentally good, and we are here to bring the good back through our passionate, innovative, and customer-centric team.
By combining our deep domain expertise and our own proprietary modern technology, we are building one of the most iconic, category-defining health insurance companies in Asia.
We take pride in moving fast all the time and our track record in moving ahead in the game. Our digital insurance platform is also ranked #2 in the world in Sia Partners' 2023 report.
As we grow, we're always looking for highly dynamic, hands-on, and passionate talent to join our team. If you are looking for a rewarding career where you will grow together with strong talents from different backgrounds and build products and services that bring a positive impact on the lives of millions of people in Hong Kong / Asia, apply to our opening today!
Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes.
The company will retain all applications no longer than 24 months of which will be destroyed thereafter.
We are an equal-opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, disability, or family status in the employment process.